Sunday, June 17, 2007

Granado Espada PvP tourney finals: the pictures

Click here to view my pictures of the Granado Espada PvP Tournament Finals as held in the Philippines on 16 June 2007 at ToyCon!

Includes pictures of the 14 finalists [minus Ino and Overseer who were in Singapore at Zouk]; elementalist cosplayer Ann; fellow Granado Espada blogger the Mena Family; and me, NineMoons.

Full details of the event after I finish confirming the winners from both the Philippines and the other countries [Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam].

***

If anyone has any trouble viewing the Photobucket album, please let me know and I'll try to fix the problem forthwith.

*crosses her fingers and PRAYS that Photobucket cooperates this time....*

***

EDITED TO ADD: The standings from the final round of the PvP Tournament, according to information gleaned from the Yakisoba! guild blog:

1st place: cara + nuub

2nd place: RavaNa + Voyage

Congratulations to the winners!

No comments: