Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friends and More at the Granado Espada PH Black Party

Previous Posts
Now, THAT'S what I call a Birthday Present!
NineMoons Marks Her 26th Birthday~!
Pictures and After-Action Report: The Granado Espada PH Black Party

[There will be pictures in this post - lots and lots of pictures! I'll be resizing them so as not to completely kill your browsers dead, but it's well worth it to wait while all the pictures are loading since they're pretty much integral to the story. In fact, as I often do for these after-action reports, the pictures and the captions ARE the story. Hope you can stick around to wait for them, since they're quite worth it.]


The single
best part about going to gatherings such as the Black Party is, of course, meeting and greeting a whole lot of people, making friends, and taking photos! The honor I received this year was that now people were asking to have pictures taken with me ^^ Never had that happen to me before.

GEPHAnniversary024
Rivendel attempts to log in to Granado Espada.

GEPHAnniversary025
Ditto for Covenant faction leader Blacksword.

GEPHAnniversary027
A proper picture of Sigrid and NineMoons.

GEPHAnniversary028
Covenant faction from Carracci, take 1.

[I left temporarily because I wanted to try setting up a faction of my own, and doing the Faction Lv 51 and 52 quests. As things stand, I've had to postpone setting up until after the Server Merge.]

GEPHAnniversary050
Nate Reclusion and Sigrid.

GEPHAnniversary053
RoseChavez and NineMoons.

GEPHAnniversary055
NineMoons and Whiteships a/k/a Feng Ling.

GEPHAnniversary070
RoseChavez, NineMoons, and Santoss.


GEPHAnniversary071
Xei and Artaxerxes.

GEPHAnniversary073
Covenant faction from Carracci, take 2 - with CM Aethrin.

To friendship, the Power of Trinity, and Granado Espada~!

No comments: