Sunday, October 26, 2008

Presenting: The NineMoons Family...Grabber!

Today's the third day since acquiring the pet egg - so my current leveling team cleaned out the last of the rats from the Bahia Greenhouse. Here's what happened next:

PetBox
Squee! One more visit to the Pet Expert!

PetName
Yes, you get to name your pet/s. You'll find out what I named mine in a second.

PetInfo
Access Pet Information by hitting Alt + P.

PetList
Pick "Pet list". Now you know that I named my Grabber after the Kung Fu Panda!

NineMoonsPet
And there's the little guy, along with his owners! Meet the newest member of the family, Po NineMoons!

***

Problem is, I don't have any Fesos to buy Po some pet food, so I've sent him back home to hibernate for now. I guess I've got to go off and think about ways to earn some Fesos so I can see him in action, and keep him fed too. *sigh*

No comments: