Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Notice anything different?

Over the past few days, I've been experimenting not only inside the game of Granado Espada [stance dancing, for the most part], but also with some of the screenshots that I've taken of my main team recently.

So here's the result of toying around in Photoshop a little: that new header image. For the first time, it's not a text-based header; this image features [from left to right] Chimal, Tuon, and Aurana NineMoons. I didn't want to do much in terms of effects and/or text since the image is a fairly cool one [taken from the fooling around on my birthday photoshoot], so all I did was place the name of the blog, and my family name, on the header.

Here in the Philippines, that pretty script font has been getting a lot of exposure; people have been using it left, right and center, and I thought I'd join that bandwagon for once. It's called Scriptina, and I downloaded it free from somewhere. I think it suits my girls.

What do you think of the header redesign?

***

Also, here's where I announce that I have temporarily left Æphemeral faction on Cervantes. Something has come up that requires me to be able to join new factions for the time being - something to do with Colony Wars. At present, the something also involves my good friends DeSanggria and the Casa Reclusion brothers.

Watch out for more details on that "something" - just as soon as RCM Hrin allows me to reveal them, that is. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The image is ok, but the text looks very plain and sunken.

No im not suggesting any crazy effect, just add either 1) a stroke (from blending options) or 2) a drop shadow.

Just 2 cents :)

PJ Punla said...

@fird:

thanks! I'll certainly try your suggestion out!