Thursday, October 18, 2007

There's a new gamers' show in town...

Newsflash for us in the Philippines: the new cable TV channel "Makisig Network", on channel 82 [76 if you're on SkyCable], has started airing. DeSanggria alerted me that their show Pinoy Gamers was on at around 10pm last night.

EDIT: DeSanggria has videos!!!

Unfortunately, I don't have cable, so I must ask you guys to tell me all about it. Please? *bats eyelashes*

Today's maintenance day and I'm looking forward to reading blogs and getting up-to-date with the community during the hiatus... :)

***

Hey, local Granado Espada bloggers! Come join us at an informal get-together on 27 October, 1pm at the McDonald's outlet in El Pueblo, Ortigas! We'd love to meet you and get together to talk about all things bright, shiny, and GE ^^

Comment if you'd like to join us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

videos are up in my blog! :D

PJ Punla said...

@ desanggria

eeeeeeeeeeeeeenteresting. *evil overlady voice*

*tents fingers*