Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What I've been up to these days, and what I'm doing today

Been busy over the past week or so, attending to some real-life concerns, but I was able to sneak in some time to continue leveling my mains in Cervantes server. So here's a quick rundown of what happened to them last week.

00186
Helped out during a couple of Vergo the Cursed raids. I squadded up with some mates from WrathOfGod for this one. We were all wiped during the first raid and I spent the face-down time chatting merrily with my squad and with some of the other dead families. Mainly I sent just my scout to help with ressing and buffing duties, hence only Aurana appears as a character.

00187
Did a couple of Interchange Level 4 missions. Botched both, though, even with a high-powered squad [and me the only non-veteran in the group]. Need moar tactics AND levels, obviously XD

00188
Bought my girls eyeglasses! This picture does not include the two pairs of specs I picked up for my female elementalist - the lucky girl scored both the Beach Sunglasses and the normal Eyeglasses as drops from the Eyewear boxes I bought.

***

Today I'll be working a little, and I'll also finally be putting up my Love, Me contest entry, so watch out for that ^^

No comments: