Monday, February 18, 2008

Colony Wars update: Exit, chased by a bear.

[A million points to whoever gets the reference in the title. No, it has nothing to do with the game.]

Just to let you know why there was no Colony Wars report last night, and to anyone who's waiting for next week's report:

I hate to say it but the reporting chores have got me bogged down, and now prevent me from enjoying the sessions. In particular, I feel like I can't live up to my faction's expectations on everyone - to level up and to at least be of use during CW. I have to stop and be left behind when warping to new colonies to defend or attack because I'm afraid of missing some war declaration or truce or some other relevant broad or announcement.

So I'm quitting the reporting, and shifting my focus to just helping out my faction for now.

Good night and good luck to all.

~NineMoons.

No comments: