Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I heard it through the grapevine - and now it's TRUE

I was having an early dinner last night when a text message from Mena nearly made me spit out my mouthful of food:

Veya was in Carracci and told me Hrin would be attending on Sunday [Dom1nation II]. Can you please confirm this?

WTF! Accordingly, since I still had Hrin's SMS number, I promptly fired off a text message to her: I said I'd heard a rumor that she'll be going to Dom1ination, asked her to kindly confirm or deny, and said I hoped she would make it.

Two hours later came this message on my mobile phone:

Haha yeah i will be there.

Holy smokes there you go! CONFIRMED: RCM Hrin will be going to Dom1ination II! Yay~

And a big, fat PS: This is NOT an April Fools' Day joke. I know some people will be wary of any news posted today, but this is honest-to-goodness real news. Take it to the bank, kids!

No comments: