Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another case of "I'll believe it when I see it"

A nice attempt at public service.

ONLY it was a few weeks too late. And the tone is so carefree and skippity through the gardens as though the PH community were so not recently in crisis. Very relevant.

And what kind of blog post title is that? If it's a Public Service Announcement, as it looks like it was intended to be, best to label it like the newsies do: with a proper and informative headline. In a case like this, a straightforward blog post title will actually help you by being an instant answer for people who want to ask questions.

So long as the first paragraph of the MMOtaku's recent blog post gets no definite response from the so-called powers-that-be, my motto will be:

I'll believe it when I see it.

After all, it's not like I don't actually live in the NCR area. When I see more GVCs at SM Fairview and, heck, at the mother of all load lodes/hoards Greenhills, then maybe I'll change my tune. It's nothing but informed skepticism for me from now on.

And maybe I'll just keep badgering my friendly neighborhood cybercafe to help me promote seaGE. Gee, WHAT have I been doing for a year? [/sarcasm]

No comments: