Monday, July 21, 2008

50K Hits Contest Teaser

As I said in the 50,000 Hits Achieved post, I will soon be running a contest on this blog to commemorate the latest milestones.

To give you an idea of what that contest will be, have a gander at this screenshot that I kind of had some fun with:


The contest will involve responding to this screenshot with something else, which I hope you can make funnier, more creative, cooler, more...whatever-you-want. ^^

It's like being given a prompt for a writing exercise, only the prompt is in the form of a screenshot, which you can then respond to with anything you like: other screenshots, a very quick story, a short video, fanart, or whatever you can come up with.

There will, of course, be prizes. Be assured on that ^^

I invite everyone to try their hands at responding to this screenshot. Funniest gets something from me. Although, of course, bear in mind that this ISN'T the contest proper yet - I'm just laying out the ground rules. Teaser is CLOSED. The actual contest is LIVE, though: join here!

Hope to see your responses soon!

[With due thanks to DeSanggria's wacky LOL GE screenshots thread XD]

No comments: