Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Get Ready for the Next Post!

Okay, yeah, I'm kind of cheating. This is a bit of a placeholder post. But I'm putting it up here because I want you to know what I'm up to next.

If you ever wanted to know exactly how to stay abreast of news in Granado Espada, or how to keep track of events and updates in the flourishing GE bloggers' community throughout Southeast Asia and Australia / New Zealand - then just you wait for the next post or two. Just you wait.

And did you want to know how to keep track of all the bloggers and all the fansites? I'll throw that in too, as a bonus!

Seriously, I'm going to let you all in on a NineMoons secret technique. I'll reveal the entire process, step-by-step details, screenshots and all. It'll be a guide for everyone!

So watch out for what NineMoons has got on tap!

No comments: