Friday, October 31, 2008

Pets, Poison Yards, and Farming for Fesos

00384
Aww, look, I let my Grabber out to play!

00385
Look, he thinks the croc-musk is his mommy!

***

I said I had to feed my Grabber Po, so I bravely entered the Poison Yard tonight with a few good raiders:


PYSquad31Oct

As it turns out, the Super Fight maps currently AREN'T PK heavens. Instead, everyone plays nice because everyone's farming for the stones that can be exchanged for Fesos.

As a precaution, squad leader Fiksdotter advised everyone to tag themselves as "Farmers" while inside PY, and to observe a few rules of conduct that he had laid out beforehand. Once inside, though, it was pretty much every pioneer for his or herself, with assistance given when someone got accidentally killed.

At the end of the night, here's the NineMoons family haul:


PYSunStones31Oct

w00t! I've already converted those stones into Fesos. Now I have to make plans for the next farming session. ^^

[Anything for my cute little baby! ♥]

No comments: