Sunday, October 12, 2008

Project: Server Merge Fun [TEASER]

If y'all were wondering what I was going to be up to during this week's Server Merge: I actually drew up a list of things to do. Yes, GE is ALWAYS on my to-do list, but I also have to balance the things I do on this blog with my actual work in real life, from the job that pays the bills to the freelancing and the articles I write for Game! Magazine.

Anyway, here's a teaser for what I'll be working on to unveil during the days of no GE. The thing I'm working on has something to do with each of these familiar GE faces:

00376
Princess Gabriella.

00377
Simon Ayende.

00378
Gerard Lauren.

And what am I to do with these illustrious leaders? Well, right now, that's for me to know and you to find out - and you will, when the servers go down.

*NineMoons turns into a fox!*

***

On a world-news note, I always want to stop and think whenever I see Simon Ayende's quote in his screenshot. Yes, okay, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Republican, but am I the only one who sees some significance in his statement, or its relevance to today's global issues?

No comments: