Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Don't be discouraged by grinding and breaking weapons!

Because that's what makes it possible to have this:

The girl with the glowing gun

I'd had to grind for almost a whole week to get from level 20 to level 24, where I could trade in the glowing Katzbalgers for this glowing Handgun.

[I bought that glowing rod at Auction; I'm starting to really love that feature of the game. Hmm, new post idea.]

And along the way I've had my rear end kicked, hard, and several times, by both Dilos Latemn and Claude Baudez. I finished the former quest late into level 20; and I still haven't conquered the huge Cite de Reboldoeux man.

At this point in the game I think we'll keep the stances as they currently are: Aurana's First Aid and Fortitudo, Tuon's Freestyle Shot, and Chimal's Psychokinesis.

Now I'm deep in Tetra Catacombs and hoping to level up enough to defeat both Claude *and* Grace Bernelli [whose duel gave so, so much trouble during Closed Beta]. That, and finish the couple of quests I have pending at the Tetra Golden Road - which is, quite honestly, one of my favorite maps.

In the next posts: a discussion on new and mysterious quests, the Yellow Key of Ferruccio, and all about the Auction system.

Edited To Add: As I've just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End, you can also expect some fun linkages between the world of Jack Sparrow and the world of Granado Espada!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh soo looking forward to that,
thank you for the cheering title^^ if im lucky i'll ge to play some when i'm off the job in 6 hours or so

cheers, lol i really need to know my passwords

Jacquot Alastor

PJ Punla said...

@ Jac

Pirates!

You're welcome ^^