Tuesday, April 8, 2008

After Dom1nation II: swag and links ^^

I always wind up carrying stuff home from cons, and that's why I always carry a big backpack to events like those. Big floppy empty backpack in the morning, big HEAVY FULL backpack on the way home.

When I emptied my backpack after Dom1nation II, this is what fell out:

GELEsigbox
My very own, SEALED Granado Espada Limited Edition Signature Box [G-Points and Emilia the Sage intact]. This one is 9361 of 9999. Thanks to Ms. Sheila of IP e-Games, and to the Dominguez PR peeps ^^

GE2008diary
My blog anniversary present from Hrin! It's one of the limited edition 2008 Granado Espada diaries, straight from South Korea ^^ Read more about it here.

GEjacket
I'd been looking for this jacket for literally a year and was more than happy to plunk down my hard-earned money to buy this pretty Granado Espada jacket for myself ^^ It looks quite nice on me.

I am also given to understand that the Granado Espada PH Community Heroes should be receiving permanent costumes as their in-game prizes for their heroism. I wonder how many each of us are entitled to, and how long before they're loaded into our accounts?

[I'm not even sure if the prizes and tokens from the Tribute to the Ladies have been distributed already!]

***

Other bloggers' links and coverage of Dom1nation II [to be updated as the blogs are]:

Fiksdotter: Post E-Games Domination~Dominated!

Mena's three-part series:
Part 1: The Morning Journey (and Woes)
Part 2: Dragon Rides, The Community, and a Quest!
Part 3: Awards, Secrets Revealed and a Dinner!

Artaxerxes: Domination II Fever!

pCM Veya: Aftermath: e-Games Domination II

Sigrid: E-Games Dom1nation: G.E. Aftermath!

Christus: Outcasts Dominates!!!

Reclusion: Domination II the D-DAY!

WyvernitE: E-games Domination II: The Next Level of Online Gaming

Blacksword: @ Domination II

VonRoulema: E-Games Domination II Review

Hahaziah: E-games Domination II at SMX~

stormseeks: E-games Domination II

RCM Hrin: The One About Philippines - Domination II

No comments: