Monday, May 26, 2008

Back from FT

Notes from THIS venture into the Forbidden Territories:

- I like the "hidden track" that plays only in the Porto Bello Hidden Deck.

- In a previous jaunt into an FT dungeon, I wasn't able to find any "fake" uniques. However, that might be because I was at the Torsche Mansion Annex. Can you actually get the Hollow Footman's weapon as an equip drop? 'Cos all he drops is the Plate Helm and his own Plate Mail Costume.

In Hidden Deck I've picked up no less than THREE Axe di Gavis, which ARE fake uniques. I've collected a ton of stuff for fighters and will most likely have to make one to go with my Catherine Summoner.

- Change of plans for future teams:

Current - Scout, Wizard, Grace Bernelli. The mains. Already spending a crapload on future EQs.
Second team - Scout, Feng Ling, Bai Hu. Obviously, I can't do this until he's available for recruitment. I call this my Breaker team - I plan to toss them into CW so they can happily break colony towers to their hearts' content.
Third team - Scout, Catherine the Summoner, Fighter. Cathy needs a bodyguard, natch.

- Really need to get my mains to Vet. That is imperative.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

bloody lucky.

i officially hate you now. >:)

PJ Punla said...

@ desanggria

CRACK OFF XDXDXD it's not as if i'm not selling you some of my stuff at huge discounts!

i must be the only trader i know who's willing to absorb a 100m-vis loss!

Unknown said...

what are friends for?

>:)

MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

PJ Punla said...

@ desanggria

PHBBBBBBBBBT boy you've certainly gotten a lot out of me betch.

hand those wiz/Bern EQs over nao! XD

Unknown said...

haha. ok here's the deal..when u make it to lvl 84, i have a few elites waiting for you. ;)

kaya palvl na..NOW na! hahaha!

PJ Punla said...

@ desanggria

looking forward to it!~

...e kaso nakabili na ako ng maraming 84 elites eh.

anyway, let's see what happens when i get there ^^

sabado ha?