Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oops and oops.

And once again I commit the n00bie mistake of turning my back on my mobile phone. Result: swish and someone's light-fingered hands have snatched it away.

So please do me the favor of sending in your mobile phone numbers for my new address book. My new mobile number is

+63 919 321 1713

Let me know who you are, of course. And if you're a guy what's secretly hoping to make contact with a real live gamer girl: my BF is on this blog too. ^^ Don't say I didn't warn you.

I could use a vacation, it's been a damn stressful week and it's not even over yet. [I work over the weekends. My only real days off are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the better to avoid crowds.]

I wonder how long it'll take me to scrape up the money for a vacation. I'll take even Budget Hotels in the Philippines, I'm just looking to get away from it all a bit.

[But I'm still going to try and support seaGE while I'm away, if I ever do get away.]

No comments: