Friday, September 19, 2008

International Talk Like A Pirate Day - YARR! Bring on Adelina!



Yarr! I be Adelina Esperanza and I be hijacking the Lady NineMoons's blog-thinger to announce that 19 September is International Talk Like A Pirate Day! I be joining me fellow swabbies Ol' Chumbucket and Cap'n Slappy to *encourage* [brandishes Vampiric Edges] you landlubbers to talk jus' like us, yarr!

Now, all crew can serve themselves one ration of preferred grog - and
drink up me hearties yo ho!


He's A Pirate, Jack Sparrow's theme from the Pirates of the Caribbean film trilogy

Where is that Jack Sparrow?
He owes me money! Crew! Find that man and throw him in the brig till he pay me!

1 comment:

Manny said...

Well, I be swabbin' my decks! This 'ere a very interesting celebration!

Lass, I hope I can do me best in squabbin' pirate-style since am new to this occasion!

I just hope I don't git to walk the plank for this, lass. Let's drink yer grog and sing the songs of the good 'ol pirates! Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me...